The Parks Commission’s largest campground offers 301 campsites and five cabins on the shores of the St. Lawrence River near Upper Canada Village and Crysler Farm Battlefield. The cabins are nestled around a picturesque little inlet that also offers recreational opportunities like canoeing and fishing. The Cedars Campground will offer special transient pricing at a substantial discount for seniors all summer long. The St. Lawrence Seaway is right in front of the campgrounds with ships passing so close you can almost reach out and touch them. From ocean going “salties” to lengthy lakers it is an ideal location to watch the world pass by.
Dates of Operation
May 21, 2021 to October 11, 2021
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Seasonal Camping
- 5 Camper Cabins
- 29 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 117 Regular Sites (no services)
- 85 Electric-only Sites (15 amps)
- 21 Recreational Vehicle Sites (with water and 15 amps electricity)
- 42 Recreational Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- 1 Walk-In/Wilderness Site (no services)
- 4 Instant Camping Sites Trailer Dumping Stations
- 2 Water Fill-up Stations
- Retail Store/Registration
- Boat Launching
- Children's Programming
- Interpretive Programming
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Canoe Rentals
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine whether specific locations are suitable for swimming.
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Only minutes from Crysler Beach
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
Click here for a summary of the Parks Rules. For a complete description, please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Please click here for more information.
13180 County Road 2, Morrisburg, Ontario, K0C 1X0
Located 10 km east of Morrisburg and 29 km west of Cornwall, Ontario
Exits 750 and 758 on Highway 401