Application For Refund
When do I complete this form?
This form is only to be completed after you have;
- Contacted the Customer Care Unit at 800-437-2233 (Local 613-543-4328)
- Cancelled the reservation on the internet or notified the park in person.
Under extenuating circumstances (member of the camping is seriously ill or injured, death in the immediate family) campers may be eligible for a refund of penalty fees. Conditions such as weather, environmental, power outages beyond our control, high insect populations etc. do not constitute a valid reason for a refund.
If you feel you warrant a refund due to extenuating circumstances, please complete this application form.
- The form must be received by our office within 5 days of your camping trip departure date.
- Each application will be reviewed on its own merit and therefore there is no guarantee that a refund will be approved.
- A minimum cancellation fee will be applicable for all cancellations/shortened days.
After you have completed this form
St Lawrence Parks will contact you via email within 14 days from the date of submission to advise you if your refund request has been approved or denied.
If the request for refund has been approved, a representative from the St Lawrence Parks Commission will contact the name listed as the billing contact by phone to obtain payment details in order to process the refund. A refund may be issued in the form of a Gift Card. The reservation fee is non-refundable.