Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
Turn your camping experience into a learning adventure that's fun for the whole family. The Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary (UCMBS) has more than 8 km of self-guided hiking trails, and many nature awareness programs for campers to enjoy. A Visitor Interpretive Centre features interesting displays and themed merchandise. Group camping available.
Dates of Operation
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Seasonal/Extended Stay Camping
- 39 Regular Sites
- 5 Group Campsites
- 5 Sites with Electrical Hook-ups (30 amp service)
- 27 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water & electricity)
- Laundromat (1 washer, 1 dryer)
- Comfort Station
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Boat Launching
- Visitor Centre
- Gift Shop
- Outdoor picnic area
- Bicycle racks
- Self-Guided Trails
- Interpretive Programs
- Fishing - Excellent carp fishing location at the end of Morrison Island.
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail. Bicycle rentals available.
- Upper Canada Bird Migratory Sanctuary
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
- Click here for a summary of the Parks Rules. For a complete description, please refer to St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
- 5781 Country Road 2, Ingelside, Ontario K0C 1M0
- 14 km east of Morrisburg and 25 km west of Cornwall, Ontario
- Exits 758 and 770 on Highway 401
- Click here for our Interactive Map/Driving Directions