Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
Dates of Operation:
- Click here to view the dates of Operation
|Turn your experience into a learning adventure that's fun for the whole family. The Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary (UCMBS) has more than 8 km of self-guided hiking trails, and many nature awareness programs for campers to enjoy. A Visitor Interpretive Center features interesting displays and themed merchandise. Group camping is also available.|
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Seasonal Camping
- NEW! 10 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 50 amps electricity)
- 6 Premium Waterfront (no services)
- 21 Regular Sites (no services)
- 5 Electric-only Sites (30 amps)
- 27 Recreational Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- 5 Group Camping Areas (1 with electricity, 4 with no services)
- NEW! The Boathouse Loft
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Retail Store/Registration
- Boat Launching
- Visitor Center
- Gift Shop
- Outdoor Picnic Area
- Bicycles racks
- Self-Guided Trails
- Interpretive Programs
- Fishing - Excellent carp fishing location at the end of Morrison Island.
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail (Bicycle rentals available)
- Upper Canada Bird Migratory Sanctuary
- Friends of the Sanctuary
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine whether specific locations are suitable for swimming.
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
- Click here for a summary of the Parks Rules. For a complete description, please refer to St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Please click here for more information.
- 5591/5781 Morrisons Road, Ingleside, Ontario K0C 1M0
- 14 km east of Morrisburg and 25 km west of Cornwall, Ontario
- Exits 758 and 770 on Highway 401
- Click the Map below for Driving Directions