United Empire Loyalists who came from New York State's Schoharie Valley after the American revolution settled in the area where Riverside-Cedar Campground is now located. Today, these shores of the St. Lawrence River provide an excellent vantage point for viewing ships as they pass. Upper Canada Golf Course and Upper Canada Village are only a few minutes away.
Dates of Operation
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- 12 Premium Waterfront Sites, Unserviced
- 141 Basic Sites
- 85 Sites with Electrical Hook-ups (15 Amps)
- 63 Recreation Vehicle sites with Water & Electricity (23 with 15 Amp service, 27 with 30 Amp service)
- 4 Camper Cabins, with private boat launching
- 1 Walk-in Site
- 1 Wilderness Site
- Comfort Stations
- 2 Trailer Dumping Stations
- 2 Water Fill-up Stations
- Extended Stay Camping (15 Amp service and water)
- Boat Launching
- Recreational Building
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Playground facilities
- Canoe Rentals
- Interpretive and Children's Programs
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Only minutes from Crysler Beach (Picnicking and Food Concessions Available)
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
- Cycling on the St. Lawrence Recreation Trail
- Click here for a summary of the Parks Rules. For a complete description, please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
- 10 km east of Morrisburg and 29 km west of Cornwall, Ontario, on County Road 2
- Exits 750 and 758 on Highway 401.