Dates of Operation:
- Click here to view the dates of Operation.
United Empire Loyalists who came from New York State's Schoharie Valley after the American revolution settled in the area where Riverside-Cedar Campground is now located. Today, these shores of the St. Lawrence River provide an excellent vantage point for viewing ships as they pass. Upper Canada Golf Course and Upper Canada Village are only a few minutes away.
- Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Seasonal Camping
- 5 Camper Cabins
- 29 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 117 Regular Sites (no services)
- 85 Electric-only Sites (15 amps)
- 21 Recrestional Vehicle Sites (with water and 15 amps electricity)
- 42 Recreational Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- 1 Walk-In/Wilderness Site (no services)
- 4 Instant Camping Sites
- Trailer Dumping Stations
- 2 Water Fill-up Stations
- Retail Store/Registration
- Boat Launching
- Children's Programming
- Interpretive Programming
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Canoe Rentals
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine whether specific locations are suitable for swimming.
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Only minutes from Crysler Beach
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
- Click here for a summary of the Parks Rules. For a complete description, please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Please click here for more information.
- 13180 County Road 2, Morrisburg, Ontario, K0C 1X0
- Located 10 km east of Morrisburg and 29 km west of Cornwall, Ontario
- Exits 750 and 758 on Highway 401
- Click the Map below for Driving Directions