Ivy Lea Campground
Dates of Operation:
- Click here to view the dates of Operation.
Located in the heart of the majestic Thousand Islands and at the foot of the towering Ivy Lea Suspension Bridgem this jewel of the St. Lawrence Parks system offers 146 campsites and 4 Camper Cabins set amid the granite and greenery of the Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve (one of only 15 in Canada).
It is a haven for scuba divers and boaters of all types and fans of the gilded era of history that spawned some of the most luxurious cottage estates in Canada and the United States. In fact, the home across the bay from the campground was recently listed at $18,000,000.
Nearby attractions include Fort Henry, Boldt Castle, several boat tour operators and the pituresque Village of Rockport. Ivy Lea is located on the Thousand Islands Parkway which is one of the most beautiful scenic drives in North America. Just 20 kilometers east on the Parkway is Brown's Bay Beach which offers swimming, picnic areas, a playground, boat launch facilities and an impressive view of Dark Island's Singer Castle from its beach.
- Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Seasonal Camping
- 6 Premium Waterfront Sites at Brown's Bay (no services)
- 4 Camper Cabins
- 27 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services) - 7 walk-in sites
- 74 Regular Sites (no services) - 5 walk-in sites
- 41 Recreational Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- 4 Wilderness/Walk-In Sites
- Trailer Dumping Stations
- Retail Store/Registration
- Boat Launching
- Boat Dock Rentals
- Boat Rentals Nearby
- Scuba Diving
- Self-Guided Trails
- Recreation and Interpretive Programs
- Children's Programming
- Approximately 35 minutes from Fort Henry
- Approximately 65 minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
- Click here for a summary of the Parks Rules. For a complete description, please refer to St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Please click here for more information.
- 649 - 1000 Islands Parkway, Lansdowne, Ontario, K0E 1L0
- Exit 659 on Hwy. 401
- Click the Map below for Driving Directions