Dates of Operation:
- Click here to view the dates of Operation.
Glengarry Campground is named for Glengarry County, an area originally settled by the Scottish who sought refuge here.
Located less than an hour west of Montreal along the tranquil shores of Lake St. Francis on the St. Lawrence River, Glengarry Campground features a sandy beach that arcs around a sheltered bay and 182 campsites among a towering stand of old growth pine trees.
The region is an angler's paradise, boasting some of the best bass and carp fishing anywhere!
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Seasonal Camping
- NEW! 3 Camper Cabins* available.
- 16 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 102 Regular Sites (no services)
- 37 Electric-only Sites (15 amps)
- 27 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Retail Store/Registration
*Please note, Glengarry Cabins will be solar-powered will be equipped with a refrigerator and heating will not be availalbe.
- Self-Guided Trails
- Children's Programming
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine wheter specific locations are suitable for swimming.
- Nearby Shopping in Lancaster
- Nearby Shopping in Cornwall
- Approximately 45 minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
- Click here for a summary of the Parks Rules. For a complete description, please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Click here for more information.
- 20800 South Service Road, Lancaster, Ontario K0C 1N0
- 10 km east of Cornwall, Ontario, on County Road 2. Take South Service Road (before overpass at Lancaster) and travel east
- Alternatively, take Exit 814 on Highway 401 and go east on South Service Road
- Click the Map below for Driving Directions