As its name suggests, Woodlands Campground is located in a beautiful wooded setting facing Lake St. Francis.
It boasts some of the most memorable sunsets in the area which you can enjoy from its two sandy, private beaches. Thirty 50 Amp RV sites were recently added along the campground’s eastern shoreline along with two beach front mini cabins. Woodlands Campground also features a Family Lodge with three bedrooms, a small kitchen and bathroom and shower facility along with two 30 Amp RV sites that can also be booked for those extended family get togethers.
Woodlands Beach and Picnic area, located on the river side of the island, is the ideal location for large scale community events, so why not consider this serene park and beach setting for your next church group, sports team or club get together. There is room for groups from twenty to two thousand.
Dates of Operation:
May 17, 2020 to September 7, 2020
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- NEW! The Family Lodge
- 2 Mini-Cabins
- 1 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 74 Regular Sites (no services)
- 30 Electric-only Sites (15 amps)
- 19 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 15 amps electricity)
- 12 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- 30 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 50 amps electricity)
- 9 Waterfront RV Sites (173-179, 180 & 181)
- 6 Waterview RV Sites (182-187)
- Trailer Dumping Station (off-site)
- Retail Store/Registration
- Boat Launching
- Picnicking at Woodlands and Mille Roches Beach and Picnic Areas Playgrounds
- Self-Guided Trails along the Long Sault Parkway
- Scuba Diving at Lock 21
- Lost Villages and Save Ontario Shipwrecks Info Centre - Macdonell Island
- Children's Programs
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine whether specific locations are suitable for swimming.
Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
Only minutes from Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
Click here for a summary of the Park Rules. For a complete description, please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Please click here for more information.
Picnic Reservation Form:
In order to request a reservation, please complete and sign the Picnic Reservation Request form and return it to us by fax 613-543-2847, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail to St. Lawrence Parks Commission 13740 County Road 2 Morrisburg, ON K0C 1X0
e-mail - email@example.com
15175 Long Sault Parkway, Ingleside, Ontario K0C 1M0
Click the Map below for Driving Directions