Mille Roches Campground
Spread over two islands, the campgrounds of Mille Roches offers seclusion and tranquility set amidst a forest canopy of mature trees. Of 219 campsites, Mille Roches has the largest number of waterfront sites among the Parks of the St. Lawrence, with 63 sites along the wooded shores. In 2013, we added a new cabin called the Dive Shack on Macdonell Island (also known as Lock 21).
Dates of Operation:
Click here to view the dates of Operation.
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Dive Shack on Macdonell Island/Lock 21
- 63 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 106 Regular Sites (no services)
- 28 Electric-only Sites (15 amps)
- 17 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- Macdonell Island/Lock 21 - 5 Regular Sites (no services)
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Retail Store/Registration
- Picnic Areas and Food Concession at Mille Roches Beach and Picnic Area
- Boat Launching
- Picnicking at Woodlands and Mille Roches Picnic Areas
- Self-Guided Trails along the Long Sault Parkway
- Scuba Diving at Lock 21
- Lost Villages and Save Ontario Shipwrecks Info Centre - Macdonell Island
- Children's Programs
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine whether specific locations are suitable for swimming.
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
- Lost Villages Museum
Click here for a Summary of the Park Rules. For a complete description, please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Click here for more information.
15805 Long Sault Parkway, Long Sault,
Ontario K0C 1P0
Click the Map below for Driving Directions