McLaren Campground recently underwent a major renaissance with 113 of its 206 campsites being upgraded to full RV capability with 32 new 50 amp sites and five cabins named in honour of the Lost Villages. We have also introduced several new pull through sites for quick set ups and easy get-aways. Four new exclusive waterfront sites at Hoople Island provide the ideal setting to catch amazing sunrises and sunsets.
Notice to MCLAREN Campers:
Development of another east washroom is in progress. The old one has been removed. Development will happen between Mondays and Fridays. There is no access to a washroom at this end of the campsite until August 21. Clients should utilize the middle or west end washrooms when visiting this campsite.
Dates of Operation:
May 17, 2020 to October 12, 2020
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- Seasonal Camping
- 5 Camper Cabins
- Hoople Island - 4 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 39 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 44 Regular Sites (no Services)
- 91 Recreational Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- 32 Recreational Vehicle Sites (with water and 50 amps electricity)
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Retail Store/Registration
- Picnic Area at Woodlands and Mille Roches Beaches
- Boat Launching
- Picnicking at Woodlands and Mille Roches Picnic Areas
- Self-Guided Trails along the Long Sault Parkway
- Scuba Diving at Lock 21
- Lost Villages and Save Ontario Shipwrecks Info Centre - Macdonell Island
- Children's Programs
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine whether specific locations are suitable for swimming.
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Nearby shopping in Cornwall and Morrisburg
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
- Lost Villages Museum
Click here for a summary of the Park Rules. For a complete description. please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Please click here for more information.
15020 Long Sault Parkway, Ingleside, Ontario K0C 1M0