Farran Park Campground & Day-Use
Farran Park and Beach is located on a peninsula that juts out into the St. Lawrence River near Ingleside, Ontario. Featuring 210 campsites on gently sloping terrain, it offers stunning river views and easily accessible sites. Farran Beach is a wide arching sandbank with a southern exposure that is perfect for sunbathing. With playgrounds for the kids and a relaxed atmosphere, it is the perfect family get-a-way.
Farran Campground features 46 Full Service Sites featuring 50 amp electrical, sewer hook-up, gravel pad and water with river views near the beach.
Dates of Operation:
May 17, 2019 to October 14, 2019
Please see each location for the scheduled programming activities, which may differ at each campground.
- NEW - 46 Recreational Vehicle Three service sites (with 50 amp, sewer hook- up, gravel pad and water)
- 30 Premium Waterfront Sites (no services)
- 36 Regular Sites (no services)
- 9 Electric only Sites (15 amps)
- 19 Electric only Sites (30 amps)
- 69 Recreation Vehicle Sites (with water and 30 amps electricity)
- 1 Recreational Vehicle Site (with 50 amp and water)
- 5 Group Camping Areas (no services)
- 3 Waterfront Camper Cabins
- Seasonal Camping
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Retail Store/Registration
- Boat launching
- Boat Docks
- Children's Programs
Click here for a list of beaches that are currently posted. Each posting has a description of the beach water quality which helps determine whether specific locations are suitable for swimming.
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Village
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Only minutes from Upper Canada Golf Course
- Only minutes from Crysler Park Marina
- Only minutes from Crysler Beach
- Village of Ingleside
- Cycling on the Waterfront Trail
Click here for a summary of Park Rules. For a complete description, please refer to the St. Lawrence Parks Commission (SLPC) Act.
Be tick smart this summer. Please click here for more information.
14704 County Road 2, Ingleside, Ontario K0C 1M0