Robin's Roost Treehouse
Relax, unwind and dine in the trees in a one of a kind vacation experience in the Robin’s Roost, uniquely situated in The Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary -- which is well known for its abundant wildlife and diverse population of birds who travel through the region. This is a nature lovers Oasis, and the perfect escape from city life, featuring a wrap around deck for sipping coffee, outdoor dining under the trees and the perfect view to search for 150 different species of birds. The cabin sleeps 6 comfortably-- with a master loft, a spare bedroom and a futon. Your oasis is complete with a private beach, outdoor shower and a BBQ.
Tel: 1-800-437-2233 or email@example.com
NOTE: To book Robin's Roost please visit our online reservation system and follow these steps:
Select 'Upper Canada Migratory Bird Sanctuary'
Select 'Lodging' for 'Rental Type'
Click on 'Nairne Island'
The Treehouse is listed as "Tree House #Robi"
- available days will be shown as a green dot
|Robin's Roost Treehouse||Cost/Night
|HST + Reservation Fee||$11.75|
· Keurig coffee maker along with 2 complimentary pods of coffee
· 4-slice toaster
· 16 cubic ft. refrigerator (with a freezer compartment)
· 2 burner electric stove or hot plate
· Propane BBQ
· Canoe – complimentary use as long as guests sign the waiver
· Clock radio
· Bird book and small pair of binoculars
- Guests must bring their own blankets and dishes.
Enjoy your stay!